If you are looking for talented and experienced people for your business please be assured that, before we submit candidates to you, we will go through a strict vetting process to ensure that they meet your requirements.
If you are a job seeker either call us or send your resume attached to the email below with a short covering note. We can discuss the job market with you and give advise regards resume changes to improve your chances for an interview. We will never sent a resume to a client without first discussing with the candidate.
Writing a resume? believe it or not fashions change in everything including resumes. Write your resume in plain simple language.
- Make your resume no longer than two pages, less if possible.
- Assume all HR managers have short attention spans, recruiters also.
- HR managers and decision makers will need to be attracted within ten to fifteen seconds of starting to read your resume.
- The profile has to be short, relevant and to the point.
- Emphasize the improvements and achievements that you have made in previous positions.
- Not all resumes are suitable for all openings. Read the job description, go to the company web-site and tweak your resume to their needs and do not send a resume that is too generic.