If you are looking for talented and experienced people for your business please be assured that, before we submit candidates to you, we will go through a strict vetting process to ensure that they meet your requirements.
If you are a job seeker either call us or send your resume attached to the email below with a short covering note. We can discuss the job market with you and give advise regards resume changes to improve your chances for an interview. We will never sent a resume to a client without first discussing with the candidate.
Writing a resume? believe it or not fashions change in everything including resumes. Write your resume in plain simple language.
- Make your resume no longer than two pages, less if possible.
- Assume all HR managers have short attention spans, recruiters also.
- HR managers and decision makers will need to be attracted within ten to fifteen seconds of starting to read your resume.
- The profile has to be short, relevant and to the point.
- Emphasize the improvements and achievements that you have made in previous positions.
- Not all resumes are suitable for all openings. Read the job description, go to the company web-site and tweak your resume to their needs and do not send a resume that is too generic.
THIS MONTHS' THOUGHT
What is this life so full of care
We have no time to stand and stare
No time to stand beneath the boughs
And stare as long as sheep and cows.
Leisure by W.H.Davies, The Tramp Poet